African Diaspora Community Grant
The City and County of San Francisco wishes to provide general operating support for a 501(c)(3) organization that has a primary mission and focus on utilizing the art, culture, and history of the African Diaspora to portray the history and culture of black communities all over the world. The organization must have a museum facility within San Francisco that currently showcases black art and culture, as well as a minimum of five years of consecutive experience providing diaspora related art displays and educational opportunities at its facility.
RFP Posting Period
The Request for Proposals (RFP) release and closing dates and times are as follows:
- Release Date/Time: Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
- Closing Date/Time: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
- Request for Proposals: African Diaspora Community Grant This document covers grant guidelines, eligibility requirements, and application instructions, overview, and scoring guide. GFTA strongly recommends that you review this RFP in its entirety, prepare your application answers (you can use the .doc version below to do so), and gather the required supplemental documentation prior to starting the online application.
- Online Application All applications must be submitted online using this link.
- Word Doc Version of the Application For your convenience, we are providing this document for drafting purposes only. All applications must be submitted online through FormAssembly.
For questions about this RFP or application, please contact the GFTA program team at email@example.com.